Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Spring Break

For my spring break, I went home to Sioux Falls, SD. The most exciting thing I did was try to introduce my mother to The Hobbit movies. She believes them too violent; and she hates the Pale Orc, Smaug the Terrible, and the Necromancer; and stopped watching after the company made it into the Lonely Mountain, citing the violence, as well as the length. She also stated that Gandalf was too willful; Bilbo, too reckless; and the dwarves, too greedy. >.>

I did manage to reread all of The Fellowship of the Ring, and started The Two Towers.

Besides cleaning my mother's house, I spent the majority of the week looking for a summer job that fits my criteria: near a bus stop, at least $9 an hour, and will give me more than 15 hours a week for the summer.

Lord of the Rings Soundtrack Playlist
This playlist has all of the movie soundtracks from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies. I use this playlist to drown out the neighbors and their Netflix addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment